Whether it’s an accident, injury or an illness, we know how difficult it can be to find quality care at a moment’s notice. With Interstate Health’s Urgent Care services, you can get high quality care that’s convenient and affordable.
In case of a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1
Hours: available every day, 7 am - 7 pm
Urgent Care Conditions We Treat
- Allergic reactions to bites, stings or food
- Cold and flu
- Cough and/or sore throat
- Cuts, scrapes, and other wounds
- Diarrhea, nausea, or stomach pain
- Ear aches or ear infection
- Severe headache or migraine
- High fever
- Infections (ear infections, pink eye, UTIs, etc)
- Joint pain
- Minor injuries and burns
- Sprains and/or bone fractures
- Sports injuries
- Strep throat
- and more
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent care medicine treats immediate symptoms related to accidents, injuries, rashes, or illness at an outpatient facility such as an Interstate Health clinic.
Convenient, Quality Care
Walk-in to a local Interstate Health clinic, or make an appointment online and see a provider the same day. Whether you’re always on the road or need to stay close to home, you can expect high quality care from Interstate Health.